Do you want to work with personal and corporate branding? Are you a social media enthusiast? And are you passionate about communication?
Then we have the job that will challenge and excite YOU!
Makeover Services International is looking for passionate and talented freelance consultants who are ready to combine the worlds of personal/corporate branding and social media.
Your location could be Copenhagen, New York, Bangkok, Stockholm, Berlin, Johannesburg or ...? We offer a global service with local consultants. Our staff and their location reflect this service orientation and concept.
To see our current line-up of consultants, click here.
What you’ll do:
- Support our clients on personal and corporate branding on social media, primarily LinkedIn
- Conduct LinkedIn Profile Makeovers
- Conduct LinkedIn Company Page Makeovers
- Produce and translate text in relation to corporate and personal branding
What you’ll get:
- Attractive consultant fee per assignment you close
- A unique training opportunity via MSI Online Academy
- An opportunity to learn from and work with the best in the industry
- The opportunity to learn about the world of personal and corporate branding
- An opportunity to work when and where YOU want
- Career opportunities within the organization if you've got talent!
What you’ll need to succeed:
Excellent writing and communication skills:
- You are passionate about communication and personal/corporate branding
- You’re a native speaker of English, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Spanish, French, German, Dutch or Portuguese
- Professional English proficiencies (oral as well as written)
- You preferably work as freelance writer, blogger or communications specialist
- You have completed a Master’s degree within the areas of Human Resources, Communication or Business
- Flexibility, good listening skills and a service-minded approach
- Ability to manage your own time and complete tasks efficiently
- Excellent attention to detail
- You have the ability to enter an online working community and co-operate
- You are an experienced user of various social media platforms
- It is an advantage if you have previous experience with translation, proofreading, PR, social media and/or SEO
We'd love to hear from you! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to include your CV and an application where you explain why you want to work with us.
We use online video screening during the application process so if we think you're a match for MSI we will send you a link to a page where you can record your answers.