LinkedIn is growing at a phenomenal rate but somehow many businesses neglect to give it the attention it deserves. In our view, too much focus is on other social media outlets which are less business-oriented.
In case you need a few solid stats to convince your boss to shift focus from Facebook to LinkedIn, look no further:
- Linkedin sends 4 times more visitors to your homepage than Twitter or Facebook.
- Almost 50 million students and recent college grads are on LinkedIn. Increasingly, LinkedIn is the best place to attract new talent.
- LinkedIn ranks as the number one B2B social media platform.
- Conversion rates are almost 300% higher on LinkedIn than on Facebook and Twitter.
- Your employees are 70% more likely to engage with your updates on LinkedIn. Employer advocacy can be leveraged through employees' LinkedIn profiles.
LinkedIn presence really should be a no-brainer for any company but sometimes it can be a daunting task starting from scratch.
This is where we come in - we can help you get up and running with makeovers of your LinkedIn company page and your staff profiles.
This blog post is part of our series of tips for LinkedIn in our newsletter "Tip of the week". Make sure you never miss a tip by signing up at the bottom of this page.